XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 02:21:44

All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Astroturf
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:31:07 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29:18
Posts: 4
Hi,

Does anybody have a setup for astrotur yet or is there any setups from the worlds at yatabe arena?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Astroturf
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 13:15:07 
Offline
team driver
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 16:50:44
Posts: 161
Location: Czech Republic
Hello

Contact Bent Karlsen. They race and practice a lot on astro.
Set-up should not be far from carpet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Astroturf
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 13:25:42 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29:18
Posts: 4
Martin Bayer wrote:
Hello

Contact Bent Karlsen. They race and practice a lot on astro.
Set-up should not be far from carpet.


I´ve tried to contact him but he do not reply at my questions. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Astroturf
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 15:05:24 
Offline
team driver
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04:05
Posts: 7
Location: Norway
torvald wrote:
Martin Bayer wrote:
Hello

Contact Bent Karlsen. They race and practice a lot on astro.
Set-up should not be far from carpet.


I´ve tried to contact him but he do not reply at my questions. :)


Hi Torvald

When did you try to contact me ?

I have no unanswered messages on here, RcTech, Oople or Facebook.

Can't find the name "Torvald" on any of the aforementioned platforms either.

Best regards

Bent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Astroturf
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 15:15:17 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29:18
Posts: 4
Malin wrote:
torvald wrote:
Martin Bayer wrote:
Hello

Contact Bent Karlsen. They race and practice a lot on astro.
Set-up should not be far from carpet.


I´ve tried to contact him but he do not reply at my questions. :)


Hi Torvald

When did you try to contact me ?

I have no unanswered messages on here, RcTech, Oople or Facebook.

Can't find the name "Torvald" on any of the aforementioned platforms either.

Best regards

Bent


I contacted you the 13 th of april on Facebook, the 21 th of may.
My name is Anders.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Astroturf
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17:24 
Offline
team driver
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:04:05
Posts: 7
Location: Norway
torvald wrote:
Malin wrote:
torvald wrote:

I´ve tried to contact him but he do not reply at my questions. :)


Hi Torvald

When did you try to contact me ?

I have no unanswered messages on here, RcTech, Oople or Facebook.

Can't find the name "Torvald" on any of the aforementioned platforms either.

Best regards

Bent


I contacted you the 13 th of april on Facebook, the 21 th of may.
My name is Anders.


I have no unanswered messages on Facebook under this name.

From May 21st and until today I have 67 different users that I have replied to have.

If you have not gotten an answer at all from me please send another message.

I try my very best to answer every single message I get but with up to 90-100 different people each week on my own page, Malin's page and select forums some messages might go under the radar :wink:

Best regards

Bent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Astroturf
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:25:07 
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:29:18
Posts: 4
Okay...can understand that many people is conntacting you.
Interesting thou that you defend yourself instead of answering any questions. :)



Quote:
I have no unanswered messages on Facebook under this name.

From May 21st and until today I have 67 different users that I have replied to have.

If you have not gotten an answer at all from me please send another message.

I try my very best to answer every single message I get but with up to 90-100 different people each week on my own page, Malin's page and select forums some messages might go under the radar :wink:

Best regards

Bent


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group