XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:02:40

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Spanish importer problems
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 14:03:55 

Hi friends, I'm from Spain, and here we have a lot of problems with the spanish importer for Xray (Micromodel). They aren't giving us any type of support for our 1/10 touring cars. They give only support to 1/8 off-road, because they say that the 1/10 EP touring in our country isn't profitable. I have been looking in some spanish RC forums for other xray users, and they are in the same situation. I'm waiting for a front diff, I ordered it two months ago and it hasn't arrived yet because the importer didn't ordered it to xray. I haven't enough money to buy all components out of my country, so I have my car very damaged and repaired with wire (my car is a T1 FK). I need quickly some components if I want to participate in the next regional championship, but the situation is very complicated here.

Please help us to solve this situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 13:14:31 

It is surprising to hear because the Spanish distributor keeps stock of all parts and XRAY supplies him with all the parts for all products.
Please email to info@teamxray.com and advise which products you have been waiting for and through which dealer you have ordered it. I am sure we can find out where is the bottleneck and get the parts you need very quickly as these are typically all parts which are on stock at XRAY and at all distributors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 19:48:55 

Trubi - just checked with Micromodel. They have the Ball Diff #305002 in stock, just contact them at micromodel@telefonica.net. They also have no problem to supply any other parts. I have asked them to contact your hobby shop and they will sort out all for you. I am sure you will get all the parts you will need.

If there will be anything you will not be able to get, just email to XRAY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 20:29:43 

OK, thank you very much Mario :D