XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 14:17:36

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Problem with RC America
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 21:25:35 

-Hello

-This is a complaint about x-rays new distributor Rc America. I work at a local hobby shop so those who think I'm full of hot air, well I'm not.

-Right now with my car I'm sitting with a bent piston rod in my shock. Not a big deal except one problem. The Distributor,when shops order, require a certain amount to be spent each time. For ovious reasons I will not say the number, but it is 3 digits long and crazy. X-ray here in my area are popular but we all dont spend alot of money since the car is almost bullet proff. I hope you see the problem here.

-As of right now I know Horizon is trying to get back with x-ray which around the country will help everyone since shops can order from 1 item to as many as they want with no minium spending limit.

-All I can say is I hope x-ray will go back with horizon, I really dont want to switch to anther car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 01:33:31 

Sir,

We are concerned to hear of your experience, and wish to clear up any possible confusion concerning our new dealer policies. RC America wants to ensure all previous dealers of the XRAY and HUDY product lines that we value their continued support. Our policy of a minimum first order applies to new dealers for the XRAY/HUDY products, not new dealers for RC America. If your dealer was supporting XRAY/HUDY through previous distribution channels, there is no minimum opening order. Also, RC America does not have a minimum re-order value.

As we have stated in previous posts, we encourage all customers, whether dealers or XRAY/HUDY users, to please contact us directly by phone or email with any concerns they may have.

RC America

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 17:26:35 

Madlux - Just to clarify on the hobby shop end, I have owned a hobby shop before and in order to open a Horizon account it is far more required than triple digits for your first order. This is how every distributor works in this industry except for one that I am aware of. Every order after that can be for a bag of eclips :D .

Personally I am amazed that RCAmerica is honoring previous connections, that is a big hit in their pocket but shows their willingness to make a smooth transition.

Talk to the shop owner and see if they were setup for Xray before the switch to RC America.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 02:55:42 

Not sure if the shop owner would want to do this, but suggest to him to order a kit or two. If I remember correctly from the dealership application the store I work for completed back in late summer, one or two of X-Ray's car kits should easily pass the minimum first order.