XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44:09

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: x-ray NT18
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 22:25:12 

I want one where do i get 1 i dont care about the price i want 1 plz help if any 1 nows where to get them plz tel me

Thanks

Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 05:22:42 

Theres no word on when this car is going to be released. It was meant to happen before Christmas but still no sign.

Theres alot of us that where really keen to get this car, my wife was going to get one for me for Christmas.

If you need a car now, look for alternatives. If you can wait, keep checking back at the forum and on Xrays website.

Dont hold your breath tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 15:50:08 

adamc wrote:
Theres no word on when this car is going to be released. It was meant to happen before Christmas but still no sign.

Theres alot of us that where really keen to get this car, my wife was going to get one for me for Christmas.

If you need a car now, look for alternatives. If you can wait, keep checking back at the forum and on Xrays website.

Dont hold your breath tho

yea they had us all in denile thinking it was comming out before x-mas in reality they were testing us.... the car is suposidly being shipped out next week but you have to find a dealer who will stock them or u will not get one till the next forthcomming.

careful mario delets threads where discussion of there delays are mentioned. the customer relations is horrible they never give answers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 16:00:44 

ok thanks boys

peewee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 16:05:46 

Adam

The NT18 was shipped before Xmas. Most of the cars were used by distributors for a promo tour.

If you have ordered yours, you should be getting it any soon as the NT18 will ship to all shops next week. Please note that it will take some short time until the kits will reach all shops around the world.

The reason for no updates on shipping date was simple - XRAY had to wait for final delivery time from the engine manufacturer. But now the wait is over, you will get all the kits soon.

Irish - there are no posts being deleted as far I know unless the post contents some bad language.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 16:13:24 

peewee - see the XRAY NT18 Shipping Notice news

The demand has been much higher than ever expected, so I expect the first batch that will be shipped is all pre-sold. Make sure to contact your local dealer or the national distributor who will be able to give you more information on the availability. Please note that it will take few days/weeks until the cars will be available in all shops around the world, so please be patient a bit too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 20:27:10 

mario wrote:
Adam

The NT18 was shipped before Xmas. Most of the cars were used by distributors for a promo tour.

If you have ordered yours, you should be getting it any soon as the NT18 will ship to all shops next week. Please note that it will take some short time until the kits will reach all shops around the world.

The reason for no updates on shipping date was simple - XRAY had to wait for final delivery time from the engine manufacturer. But now the wait is over, you will get all the kits soon.

Irish - there are no posts being deleted as far I know unless the post contents some bad language.

ohyeah a few posts were deleted because i had the thread minimized and when i refreshed the page to see updates all my posts and others were gone.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 02:44:24 

mario wrote:

The demand has been much higher than ever expected, so I expect the first batch that will be shipped is all pre-sold. Make sure to contact your local dealer or the national distributor who will be able to give you more information on the availability. Please note that it will take few days/weeks until the cars will be available in all shops around the world, so please be patient a bit too.

That said...first batch all pre sold - when will the next batch be ready? Are any of the first batch destined for North America? Also, if the first shipment (at chrismas) did go to distributors and sales people, were any of those in north america? Don't think anyone here has seen one yet..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 18:51:13 

Jekyll_66 wrote:
mario wrote:

That said...first batch all pre sold - when will the next batch be ready? Are any of the first batch destined for North America? Also, if the first shipment (at chrismas) did go to distributors and sales people, were any of those in north america? Don't think anyone here has seen one yet..

the first batch was LATER said to be for demos only and he expressed that later i have not found one us dealer who got one.. only in foreign countries.. it was like a trick to keep us waiting etc.. anyways i always love the not so direct replies. except now that there being shipped next week and could take longer in U.S> he siad i just give up wont care till there here. next time i wont sit around waiting on there words thats for sure

Post subject: Re: x-ray NT18
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 14:27:50