XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:17:11

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 15:47:03 

just very excited as are all of us...

Last edited by irish on Fri Sep 22, 2017 01:14:52, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 16:01:14 

Let's all remember that Mario isn't superman. Unless you work for XRay you have no idea what goes on and how busy they are. Let's sit back and take time to remember that XRay makes quailty products unlike some other compaines out there. They are also the youngest company so things may take longer than expected. Sorry for the ramble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 16:08:45 

Irish - there are no posts being deleted unless they include bad language. The other reason why a post can be deleted is when the same post appears in more threads which is considered as spaming. The last reason when a post is deleted is when the posts are non-XRAY related. This forum is dedicated to XRAY products so obviously admins and moderators who spend their time to monitor and supervise this forum wish to have XRAY related discussion only.

But now you can calm a bit, since you will get your hand on the NT18 soon, see the Shipping Notice. :D :D Stay cool 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 20:30:14 

FOXY923 wrote:
Let's all remember that Mario isn't superman. Unless you work for XRay you have no idea what goes on and how busy they are. Let's sit back and take time to remember that XRay makes quailty products unlike some other compaines out there. They are also the youngest company so things may take longer than expected. Sorry for the ramble.

the delay wasnt the problem.. it was us beeing told that the first batch will be in before x-mas then when x-mas roles around we get told that it was a batch JUST FOR DEMOS funny that wasnt brought up before till the release for the demos.. then the batch for public next week. i know xray makes good products or i wouldnt have waisted so mant posts here. i just dont like the way the process was run it was never clear...
Mario: yes i will have one soon. but if it was before x-mas i would have had 2..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 01:12:31 

Hi Mario, what is the expected date for the NT18T to hit the shops ??

I what one !!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 01:12:39 

cjk wrote:

I what one !!! 8)

if you got on any of the LHS distributors then they should be at U.S. distributors anyday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:01:55 

cjk wrote:

I what one !!! 8)

Actually there is no official information yet when the NT18T will be available since XRAY wants to be sure to publish the information about availability only once it will be 100% confirmed. But you can be sure that it will be any soon, maybe sooner than you would think but maybe a bit longer that you would expect :D 8)
But really, XRAY works very hard to ship as many NT18 and at the same time works on the new NT18T so it is very busy but the official information should be available soon. I strongly suggest to pre-order one as the first batch will be for sure limited and it will take much longer until all the demand will be covered. So if you pre-order now, you have higher chance you will get it from the first batch or from some of the first batches.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 20:06:50 

waiting waiting waitnig getting bored of it now getting dis heartened with xray again NT18 for Xmas no chance getting T2 hubs for the next race meet ( waiting over 2 weeks now) No chance no change any one now how good the TAMIYA is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 01:20:42 

xb8dave wrote:
waiting waiting waitnig getting bored of it now getting dis heartened with xray again NT18 for Xmas no chance getting T2 hubs for the next race meet ( waiting over 2 weeks now) No chance no change any one now how good the TAMIYA is?

i have found that there are some dealers in U.S. who have them in stock but there limited...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:45:17 

Had enough now i have had 3 on order since Nov (i think) to try and make sure i get one of the first They are on Ebay for sale in the UK but The Distributor has still not sent them to my LHS if they do not turn up monday i will cancel them along with the 2 NT18T's i ordered and i think i will probly stick to my XB8 and not bother with the XB8TQ not a happy bunny. Still waiting for T2 rear hubs ( week 3 now)
Just a thought perhaps a little less Reserch + Development at the moment and a bit more get the parts to the people who make Xray as good as it is ( The Customer) not people wanting to make a quick buck selling them over priced on auction sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 13:51:26 

xb8dave wrote:
Had enough now i have had 3 on order since Nov (i think) to try and make sure i get one of the first They are on Ebay for sale in the UK but The Distributor has still not sent them to my LHS if they do not turn up monday i will cancel them along with the 2 NT18T's i ordered and i think i will probly stick to my XB8 and not bother with the XB8TQ not a happy bunny. Still waiting for T2 rear hubs ( week 3 now)
Just a thought perhaps a little less Reserch + Development at the moment and a bit more get the parts to the people who make Xray as good as it is ( The Customer) not people wanting to make a quick buck selling them over priced on auction sites

In order to help you we need to know:

- the dealer name and address with whom you pre-ordered
- date when you pre-ordered
- products you have ordered
- your contact.

Based on this date the distributor can trace what happen or when you will get your stuff. In many similar cases it already happen that the customer ordered the stuff, but the shop did not order them to the distributor. I am not saying this is the same case, I am just trying to explain that many unexpected things can happen, especially with hot releases, therefore before making any quick assumptions, it is important to find out what happen and if there is any problem, it will be solved. The UK distributor makes an excellent work for XRAY products and I am sure if there has been any problem, it will be easily solved.

Please answer the above information or email it to support@teamxray.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 19:51:57 

Its pretty good chance that all the dealers should have them by now.. but from what i heard from 3 dealers is THEY ALL ONLY RECEIVED HALF OF WHAT THEY WERE SUPOSED TO GET! so there was alot of disapinted people i am able to buy 2 more if i wanted .. but one kit with the elect upgrade was enough before xmas i wanted to buy 2 for a x mas gift but well that was well over to late

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 20:24:44 

Mario you have mail ( i think it went anyway let me know if you have not )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 16:35:13 

xb8dave wrote:
Mario you have mail ( i think it went anyway let me know if you have not )

Sorry, did not get anything. Please resend or send as PM.

Post subject: nt18 bodys
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 13:11:35 

will ther be made special bodys for the nt 18 that have room for the throttel link, and exhaust?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 03:10:08 

does anyone know when or where are the hop-ups available?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 04:49:29 

xwaited wrote:

all u need are M18 hopups there all over online type xray m18 hopups in ebay or your favourite search engine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:04:19 

xwaited wrote:

Just contact your shop and order the parts you have been looking for. All of them are available. If you will have problems to get any parts please contact us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 19:56:18 

just finished building mine ,went together with no probs , it took me nearly as long to cut the shell out lol i was a bit struck on the room at the exhaust where the shell will be rubbing on it but all in all a nice package ,the only thing i had to do was stick the switch to the servo as a 2.4ghz reciever takes all the space another nice package well done xray

Post subject: does it come with a starter box
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 22:11:38 

it sayes on nt18 and the nt18t that there is an aftermarket starter box is it included with the cars or if not how do you start them.
help apprecated

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next