XRAY - Model racing cars
http://forum.teamxray.com/

XRAY NT18 General Forum
http://forum.teamxray.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2337
Page 10 of 11

Author:  Pethy [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 18:37:12 ]
Post subject: 

Hi There,

I've bought my "mini monster" nt18t 3 months ago and i love it. (not like my wife, becuse our dog hate when i run it in my yard, and the dog is the same for Her like this little car for me :lol: )

(I found only 1 problem, but i was stupid, the manual wasn't univocal for me, and i overtight diffs. Now, i ordered alu diffs and hope to be perfect)

Is everybody there from Hungary?

Author:  irish [ Sat Sep 30, 2006 18:43:45 ]
Post subject: 

I s everybody? or is anybody? im from US

Author:  mario [ Fri Oct 06, 2006 06:53:53 ]
Post subject: 

Pethy wrote:
Hi There,

I've bought my "mini monster" nt18t 3 months ago and i love it. (not like my wife, becuse our dog hate when i run it in my yard, and the dog is the same for Her like this little car for me :lol: )

(I found only 1 problem, but i was stupid, the manual wasn't univocal for me, and i overtight diffs. Now, i ordered alu diffs and hope to be perfect)

Is everybody there from Hungary?


You do not need neccessarily to use the alu diffs because also the standard composite diffs work very well if they are properly run-in. But if you have purchased the alu diffs you will be very happy with them. Note that they came pre-assembled but you will also need to break-them in properly.

Author:  bigb [ Tue May 08, 2007 01:22:53 ]
Post subject: 

Has anybody tried the m18 pro wheel system on the nt18? 8)

Author:  Mini_Me [ Tue May 08, 2007 04:09:37 ]
Post subject: 

bigb wrote:
Has anybody tried the m18 pro wheel system on the nt18? 8)


Kant has:

viewtopic.php?t=5213

Author:  j2lsage [ Sun Sep 16, 2007 08:07:10 ]
Post subject:  Re: XRAY NT18

Hi guys
I got a NT18 nitro and i love it!
Unfortunately, I face a problem with my handleling recently, when i turn to the left the car spin very suddenly and make it very hard to control. I adjust d turn with my controller (Futaba 3PKs) but turning to the left remain very sensitive and difficult (on d right though no problem).
I'm a debutant in RC car and dont know much about it, is there anyone who could help me to solve this problem and tell me what i should look for to arrange it.
Thanks a lot

Author:  Mini_Me [ Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:48:42 ]
Post subject: 

Try these and let us know.

-Make sure your diffs are working.
-Check your outdrive bearings to see if they all act smoothly (disconnect the axle from the diff and spin the tires).
-Make sure your servo is coming back to the same position every time you go to center on your wheel.
-Your shocks are in the same position left to right.
-Your droop screws are the same left to right.

Author:  j2lsage [ Sun Sep 16, 2007 14:42:00 ]
Post subject: 

thx a lot.

Author:  RC-RACER75 [ Fri Oct 19, 2007 07:44:39 ]
Post subject:  Upper deck nt18t

Is xray going to come out with a alloy upper deck?

Author:  mario [ Fri Oct 19, 2007 08:58:49 ]
Post subject:  Re: Upper deck nt18t

RC-RACER75 wrote:
Is xray going to come out with a alloy upper deck?


There is no plan to make aluminum top deck. The current upper link is designed by purpose to give the car the required flex to ensure the car will be easy to handle.

Author:  Ferrarimk13 [ Sun Nov 11, 2007 01:19:37 ]
Post subject: 

is there any carbon fiber parts available for the NT18 from any company and whats the difference between the stock diffs and the aluminum ball diff ones, they dont need oil?

Author:  Mini_Me [ Sun Nov 11, 2007 09:22:56 ]
Post subject: 

The aluminum diffs mean they have aluminum outdrives and are ball diffs. The stock diffs are composite and gear diffs. You will need to use silcone grease with the ball diffs. The ball diffs are also available in a composite version as well.

Author:  Joe CHAN [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 15:18:56 ]
Post subject: 

Dear all,

I have bought a NT18 on-road engine car (with X-ray electric pack) lately, would anyone know whether if I can pack a 5 units of AAA NIMH cell (6 volts)to replace the original 4 units of AAA cell NIMH cell (4.8 volts), is there any Li cell with approximate 6 volts available in market? What is the optimum voltage for the original x-ray servo?

Secondly, I am using a KO EX-I transmitter with 27 AM band, would anyone advise some receiver (brand, models, price) I should choose in order to fit into the car?
:cry:

Author:  Joe CHAN [ Fri Jan 25, 2008 15:58:22 ]
Post subject: 

Mini_Me wrote:
The aluminum diffs mean they have aluminum outdrives and are ball diffs. The stock diffs are composite and gear diffs. You will need to use silcone grease with the ball diffs. The ball diffs are also available in a composite version as well.


Dear Mini_Me,

Is TAMIYA ceramic grease suitable for lubricating the ball differential? Is there any difference between it with silicone grease?

Author:  brano [ Fri Feb 15, 2008 13:20:07 ]
Post subject: 

I suggest you will get the #106211 HUDY Diff Grease

Author:  Deannkirsty [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 00:03:00 ]
Post subject: 

Hi sorry if this has been answered but there is over 10 pages to read through.
ive just bought the nt18 and its great but can some one tell me the best place to buy replacement parts and more importantly where to buy hop ups for it.
Thanks for your help

Author:  mario [ Sat May 09, 2009 10:18:45 ]
Post subject: 

Deannkirsty wrote:
Hi sorry if this has been answered but there is over 10 pages to read through.
ive just bought the nt18 and its great but can some one tell me the best place to buy replacement parts and more importantly where to buy hop ups for it.
Thanks for your help


Please advise the country where you from and the support team will provide you with information on your nearest dealer.

Author:  Deannkirsty [ Sat May 09, 2009 17:45:59 ]
Post subject: 

Hi im from UK and ive been looking on mirage rc but some of the items they havent got so i wanted to know if there is anywhere else to get parts from thanks

Author:  brano [ Mon May 11, 2009 08:01:52 ]
Post subject: 

I suggest you will contact them again, if they have not some parts in stock than they will order them at XRAY, every week leaves a shipment to UK.

Author:  robbie9394 [ Tue May 18, 2010 04:55:54 ]
Post subject:  Re: XRAY NT18 General Forum

I'm having trouble finding parts for my NT18MT in Sydney (Australia)
Most of the xray dealers over here only carry parts for the NT1
Can someone please advise me where to get 1/18th Xray spares in Sydney!
Thanks

Page 10 of 11 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/