XRAY - Model racing cars

It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 09:44:37

All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 18:13:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 23:21:46
Posts: 13
Location: Switzerland
irish wrote:
MTmicro wrote:
I just installed the NT18T exhaust to my NT18. You can take a look here:
http://www.one18th.com/GetGallery10570.htm


looks good but i dot think its worth all that extra money. but looks nice they should have included it with our car kits as well..


I totally agree with you, but hey...... I´m sure you can spend the money for more sillier things. :D
I think I payed around $37.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 18:20:43 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 03:01:11
Posts: 318
Location: IL
MTmicro wrote:
irish wrote:
MTmicro wrote:
I just installed the NT18T exhaust to my NT18. You can take a look here:
http://www.one18th.com/GetGallery10570.htm


looks good but i dot think its worth all that extra money. but looks nice they should have included it with our car kits as well..


I totally agree with you, but hey...... I´m sure you can spend the money for more sillier things. :D
I think I payed around $37.


yea seriously it does look cool. i just cant see my self buying it i put a fix on mine so if i break it repeatedly i will buy it but for now ill wait
look nice! you should post the pics here so no one has to go to another forum to view them


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 01:11:53 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 22:09:47
Posts: 305
Location: Denmark, copenhagen
awsome nt you got :D

those shoks you got are they the oil ones?

how does the new exhaust fit inside the bodys ? hopefully better than the original one


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 05:10:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 03:01:11
Posts: 318
Location: IL
kant76 wrote:
awsome nt you got :D

those shoks you got are they the oil ones?

how does the new exhaust fit inside the bodys ? hopefully better than the original one


i wish they were oil filled but unfortunatly not...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 10:51:16 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 23:21:46
Posts: 13
Location: Switzerland
No, like Irish already said, the shocks are not oil filled.

The body fits a little bit better compared to the stock exhaust, but it still isn´t perfect. Maybe with the Mazda6 body?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 15:40:48 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 03:01:11
Posts: 318
Location: IL
MTmicro wrote:
No, like Irish already said, the shocks are not oil filled.

The body fits a little bit better compared to the stock exhaust, but it still isn´t perfect. Maybe with the Mazda6 body?

ye cant wait to seee pics with yu bodies with it ...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group