XRAY - Model racing cars
http://forum.teamxray.com/

XRAY NT1 ---- General Forum
http://forum.teamxray.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4706
Page 1 of 16

Author:  mario [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 17:50:07 ]
Post subject:  XRAY NT1 ---- General Forum

I would like to take the opportunity to start-up this thread for the new, most exciting project coming out from the design boards of XRAY R&D team, a brand new nitro touring XRAY NT1, engineered and designed by Dipl. Eng. Hudy Juraj, the chief designer of XRAY. Enjoy the ride.

Author:  Antonis [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 17:58:12 ]
Post subject: 

OMG.....!!!! :shock:

Well done Xray..... It was about time....

Any news on release date....

Author:  Eddie M [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 18:14:12 ]
Post subject: 

What take you so long! I have been waiting for 5 long years! 8) :D

Author:  Richmond [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 18:16:19 ]
Post subject: 

O WOW! I'm stripping down my mugen as we speak. I can't wait. :lol:

Author:  Raycer X [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 18:33:30 ]
Post subject: 

Hahaha! I woke up early this morning, went straight to the forum and clicked on the spot where the XB8 topic would be and realized that it was for the new NT1 1/10 touring car! I almost choked on my cup of coffee! :shock:

Author:  KillaG [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 19:05:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: XRAY NT1 --- General Forum

mario wrote:
I would like to take the opportunity to start-up this thread for the new, most exciting project coming out from the design boards of XRAY R&D team, a brand new nitro touring XRAY NT1, engineered and designed by Dipl. Eng. Hudy Juraj, the chief designer of XRAY. Enjoy the ride.


I knew it was coming just based off of the All star team you are sending to the Winternats at Ft.Meyers. When will we see pics?

Author:  FOXY923 [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 19:16:08 ]
Post subject: 

Let the "How much?", "When wil it be released?" etc questions start...

Author:  kidDynomite [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 20:24:03 ]
Post subject: 

Excellent, Mario! This news has totally made my winter blues go away. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the drive train layout. Triple belt is still my favorite, but I'm sure whatever it is, it's going to be sweet. Bring it on so we can look forward to your 1/8 scale. :idea:

Author:  RACER Z [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 20:31:50 ]
Post subject:  NT1

Good job TEAM XRAY!!

Author:  SlowSteady [ Wed Dec 20, 2006 21:48:50 ]
Post subject: 

YES! Long overdue!

Author:  Bart_Banaan [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 00:28:30 ]
Post subject: 

What do we know?
200mm 1:10 Nitro Touring Car, so we know it is a 200mm not a 235mm 1/10

What don't we know?
All other specs! !

So come on, give us the specifications!!

Author:  Roelof [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 08:59:55 ]
Post subject: 

Will Xray adapt the quick wheel changing system from Team Magic ?

Author:  kitracer [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:14:28 ]
Post subject: 

Full Option version, no holding back .

And please , just burn half my wallet, not all of it :lol:

Author:  Mark Christopher [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:17:11 ]
Post subject: 

Roelof wrote:
Will Xray adapt the quick wheel changing system from Team Magic ?

i doubt it as the T2 007 is built to current rules, hence the tight poor lipo fittment.
the quick release wheels are not legal

Author:  Gerner [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 13:00:15 ]
Post subject:  YES !!!

AAAAAAAAH, FINALLY !!!!

Can't wait to pre order one, had one of the first XB8's M18's etc. I know it will be good 8)

Remember the Luxury, and keep all the options included, rather pay some more than having to buy 500 options to make it ride properly.

Really looking forward to seing it :P

Author:  althea [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 16:00:23 ]
Post subject: 

Bart_Banaan wrote:
What do we know?
200mm 1:10 Nitro Touring Car, so we know it is a 200mm not a 235mm 1/10

What don't we know?
All other specs! !

So come on, give us the specifications!!


:roll: :roll:
As one former influential politician used to say - there are known unknows; that is to say there are things we know we don't know...
And there are also unknown knows... :shock:

Great news! Wish spring was here already! Last thing I need is 8th scale on-road from Xray and my wish list is complete!!

Author:  RACER Z [ Thu Dec 21, 2006 20:30:41 ]
Post subject: 

althea wrote:
Bart_Banaan wrote:
What do we know?
200mm 1:10 Nitro Touring Car, so we know it is a 200mm not a 235mm 1/10

What don't we know?
All other specs! !

So come on, give us the specifications!!


:roll: :roll:
As one former influential politician used to say - there are known unknows; that is to say there are things we know we don't know...
And there are also unknown knows... :shock:

Great news! Wish spring was here already! Last thing I need is 8th scale on-road from Xray and my wish list is complete!!
Well said!! We know its going to be Luxury and we also know its going to be fast. And we also know that they don't put something out with out testing it first!! It probally has been in the works for the last year but under tight lock and key. Heres one more thing to think about. Will xray be using a .12 that they designed?:shock: As it has been said before PATIENCE YOUNG GRASSHOPPER :D

Author:  RSpyder [ Fri Dec 22, 2006 03:21:03 ]
Post subject: 

Someone on technet noticed there's an outline of the car in the intro. check it out.

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=141149[/img]

scroll down the entire page. there's a few different pics.

Author:  Roelof [ Fri Dec 22, 2006 08:34:17 ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  changss [ Fri Dec 22, 2006 09:08:40 ]
Post subject: 

NOOOOOOOO~~~~~~ i JUST bought a v1rrr wc :cry: I really want to cry.... i want to be one of the nt1 driver on my local track!!!!!

Page 1 of 16 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/