I must say that I am impressed. The car looks good athough I do see some MRX4 and Motonica simulairities. Also the performance on the Winternats looks good but that is a certain type of track you can not find anywhere else but I do believe if it goes well over there it will perform good anywhere.
Some things what I do not like
- tank is under the radio tray, removing the tank to get a quick acces in the car is not possible
- The front upstops are mounted on the anti rollbar, that does make it more difficult to get it right.
- There is no splitted bulkheads to get an easy acces to the front and rear belt.
- the short middle shaft with the 2 pulleys is sticking out a lot, a longer middle shaft bracket looks to me more safe and causing less vibrations.
- Non adjustable motormounts, I would like to set the gearmesh by myself.
Things I do like
- Full composite bulkhead design, no aluminium
- simple flex system but it is not easy to make a quick change in the pits
- normal mounting throttle servo, I never understood the extra performance of the lay down servo (the CG is amost the same).
- looks strong, thick parts are used.
- The U-shape rear anti rollbar, the V-shape is imo not the best option
re tank same as nt1.....easy to remove topdeck and gain easy clear access
front upstops and downstops can be adjusted independant to the roll bar, as the new nt1 alloy upgrades.
my current 8th has the layshaft like that, no problems there,
i prefere the xray gear mesh idea, makes it easy