XRAY - Model racing cars
http://forum.teamxray.com/

XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---
http://forum.teamxray.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18842
Page 1 of 1

Author:  sjgsm [ Sat Oct 25, 2014 01:38:07 ]
Post subject:  XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

Where is the support forum for the XB8E-2015?

It deserves a stand alone forum section.

Author:  sjgsm [ Wed Nov 05, 2014 00:42:15 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

I have heard the the Kyosho Inferno MP9E TKI has better Shock absorbers than the XB8E.

How about installing the MP9E TKI Shock Absorbers into the Xray XB8E?

Are they COMPATIBLE?

Any Ideas?

Author:  Andraz [ Wed Nov 05, 2014 19:34:43 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

355200 universals question, do they fit ,whats of benefit using them? do they pop out of outdrives like cvds?

best regards

Author:  Zerodefect [ Sun Nov 09, 2014 02:58:25 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

sjgsm wrote:
I have heard the the Kyosho Inferno MP9E TKI has better Shock absorbers than the XB8E.

How about installing the MP9E TKI Shock Absorbers into the Xray XB8E?

Are they COMPATIBLE?

Any Ideas?


You heard wrong. Kyosho has had good shocks for so long that every momo out there automatically thinks that they're the best. The Xray and Serpent shocks are superior IMO. Plusher and easier to dial in.

I hate Losi, Mugen, and Tekno shocks though.

Author:  crysty97 [ Fri Nov 14, 2014 20:13:38 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

Hi...

i need to know if i can order for my truggy XRAY xt8 2007 model, the parts ( for XB8E) below so i can transform it in electric.

diff suport Part number: # 354011 (XRAY XT8 XRAY XT8 - 2009 Specs XRAY XT9 XRAY XB8E)

and electric motor mount Part number: # 358784/358783 (XB8E)

and maybe also

center diff plate XRA354053
center spur XRA355050

thanks for support

horia

Author:  Dr.Zoriel [ Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:15:28 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

Hi
I'm going to get the HS-7955TG hitec servo, it comes with 1 inch aluminum servo horn .
Does this servo horn length fits all good ?

If not what is the recommended servo arm length for the xb8e ?
Thanks

Author:  dgrobe2112 [ Tue Jan 06, 2015 23:51:16 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

crysty97 wrote:
Hi...

i need to know if i can order for my truggy XRAY xt8 2007 model, the parts ( for XB8E) below so i can transform it in electric.

diff suport Part number: # 354011 (XRAY XT8 XRAY XT8 - 2009 Specs XRAY XT9 XRAY XB8E)

and electric motor mount Part number: # 358784/358783 (XB8E)

and maybe also

center diff plate XRA354053
center spur XRA355050

thanks for support

horia


Why not order the XT9, instead. i believe it uses the XB9e, conversion parts.

Author:  dgrobe2112 [ Tue Jan 06, 2015 23:52:04 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

Dr.Zoriel wrote:
Hi
I'm going to get the HS-7955TG hitec servo, it comes with 1 inch aluminum servo horn .
Does this servo horn length fits all good ?

If not what is the recommended servo arm length for the xb8e ?
Thanks


what is the length of the stock servo horn that comes with the car. i use the hudy servo horns

Author:  Rcdreamer [ Thu Oct 29, 2015 06:01:17 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

Hi Guys,

As a new owner to a XB8e I cant seem to find what the different eccentric bushings will do setup wise for the car besides the obvious anti squat and kick up what are the effects if say all four were up versus down, what will that affect on the cars handling, the lower configuartion will be closest the chassis and highest further i.o.w..

Im trying to accertain which will be best suit for a bumpy track.

Author:  dgrobe2112 [ Thu Oct 29, 2015 06:25:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

They adjust anti squat.. Toe. Track width.. Moving them up and down changes the roll centers as well.

Author:  Rcdreamer [ Thu Oct 29, 2015 06:30:31 ]
Post subject:  Re: XB8E ---Buggy General Forum---

Cool thanks, So I should play around with different combo's and find which works best for a bumpy dusty track.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/