Just for you ricky, a few more pics of the completed build. You may notice a slight similarity between the paint schemes (sorry dude, just could resist the combo).
The throttle/ brake linkage setup.
You can't see in this blurry photo, but I've used one of the 1mm shims included in the kit underneath the servo horn, to lower the front brake linkage slightly.
I've decided to run a filter.
It's taken them 4 years, but at last the inner filter element is WHITE! Still looks nice and grey on the outside, but you can clearly see when it gets dirty.
The completed chassis. I've run my fuel tubing as I have on my XT8. Haven't checked capacity yet, but I suspect it'll be near 125.
The new shell is real nice. Looks good and is well designed. I've noticed a slight mark appearing from the throttle/ brake linkage hitting the inside, and the sides are very low so the shell touches the pressure nipple outlet on the pipe. No biggie though.
The 808 and my XT8 (in need of a clean!).
Overall a seriously nice, straight forward build. Can't wait to hit the track and see what it's capable of.