XT8 2009 Spec -
1. Need to get rid of the e-clip design... It's really getting old and annoying.
2. Needs bigger downstop screws and a larger contact surface on the chassis.
3. Have the body pre marked PROPERLY from the factory for the new version...
Looking at the MBX6T, the innovations on that car are fantastic. The small things like durable included mud guards are a big plus, also the hub design with the little compartment for oil for the bearings is a great addition.
One last thing, the gearing (ratios) on that car is phenomenal, I think XRAY need to take a bit of a look into this and apply it to the XT8. The MBX6T really accellerates and puts power down much quicker than anything I've seen before.
1. Easily the most durable truggy on the market.
2. Much easier to drive than some of the new cars and relatively easy to set up for different conditions, it works well in almost everything.
3. The newer style body post designs are excellent
4. It's currently sitting at the perfect weight (in my opinion) - ultra light without losing any of its other better characteristics.
5. Loving the +5mm hubs included in the kit. Big thumbs up on that one
EDIT - More factory drivers in most countries will help greatly. The couple here in Australia are doing a relatively good job so thumbs up there, however looking at America it would be awesome to see these cars at the top more often at their meetings.