Virtual Set-up Sheets
When you go to the XRAY forum and click "Set-up Sheets", you are brought to
the Set-up Sheet area. Only registered forum users can use the set-up sheet system.
Here are some of the things you can do:
Non-registered guests to the forum can see the list of set-up sheets, but cannot view, create, or edit set-up sheets.
- Open and review set-up sheets created by other users.
- Create your own set-up sheets from the default template, or use other set-up sheets (created by others) as the basis for your own set-up sheets. When you create a new set-up sheet, it is added to the list of set-up sheets available for viewing.
- Edit or delete your own set-up sheets.
Accessing the Set-up Sheets:
Searching for a Set-up Sheet
- Go to XRAY forums at www.teamxray.com/xforum/
- Log on using your username and password.
If you are not a registered member, click Register in the upper right corner and follow the registration process.
- On the menu, click Set-up Sheets.
The main set-up sheet window appears, displaying a list of your own setup sheets,
a list of all set-up sheets created by other members, and default set-up sheets.
Showing a Set-up Sheet
- In the top menu bar, click Set-up Search.
The Set-up Search page appears.
- Enter the search information to define the set-up sheets you want to find.
- Click Search.
The set-up sheets matching your search criteria are listed.
Creating a New Set-up Sheet
- You can use the Select sorting method and Order options at the top of each list to sort the lists by model, driver, race, date, or track.
- Scroll through the lists of set-up sheets, and click on the sheet name (or Show Set-up Sheet) beside the set-up sheet you want to view.
The selected set-up sheet appears in a new window.
- If this is one of your own set-up sheets, you can create a new set-up sheet by clicking Save as new at the bottom of the window.
Editing a Set-up Sheet
- Above the My Set-up Sheets area, in the Select set-up sheet to create list, select the model for which you want to create a set-up sheet.
- Click Create Set-Up.
A new blank set-up sheet appears in a new window.
- Type the name of the set-up sheet in the Race field. This is the name that will appear in the list
of set-up sheets.
- Fill in the information in the set-up sheet as appropriate.
- To restrict access to the set-up sheet, do the following:
- Select the set as private checkbox
- Type your password in the password field
- When you have finished, click Save sheet to set the set-up
sheet, or click Reset sheet to clear all information.
Deleting a Set-up Sheet
- In the My Set-up Sheets list, click Edit Set-up Sheet beside the sheet you want to edit.
The set-up sheet appears in a new window.
- Edit the information in the set-up sheet as appropriate.
- When you have finished, click Update sheet to save the changes.
- In the My Set-up Sheets list, click Delete Set-up Sheet beside the sheet you want to delete.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click OK to delete the set-up sheet, or click Cancel to abort the operation.
- In the Set-up Sheets list, click Download PDF beside the sheet you want to download as PDF.
A confirmation message for local file save appears.
- Click Save or Open to download or view downloaded PDF Set-up sheet, or click Cancel to abort the operation.
- Download PDF button is also avalaible in Edit Set-up and View Set-up mode
- To download and view PDF set-up sheets you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher.